Sunday, April 11, 2010

First post, no rants.

Hello everyone! Welcome to my blog! I'm Erin, known on these here interwebs as ErisedRhapsodic. This is my non-personal ranty blog. This is not the place where you will hear about my day-to-day life. This is where I will be expounding on my political views, personal opinions on social issues, and promoting things I feel are worthy of promotion.

I'm not totally sure what sort of "party" I would be in, but my ideas usually make people mad, so do with that what you will. If you don't like what I say, feel free to comment, but prepare yourself for a long-winded comment war, because I will argue with you.

Topics I will probably discuss include but are not limited to:
* Feminism and Women's Rights
* Racism
* Gay Rights
* Obama and Bush
* Homesteading/Natural Living
* Frugal Living/DIY
* Compassion
* Religion (gonna have fun with that one)
* Grammar and Spelling, more likely than not

As soon as I get everything worked out, I'll start posting stuff. I'm new to this Blogger fandango, but I'm getting there. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment