Thursday, September 9, 2010

POEM'D

Lately all I've been working on
Is schoolwork and this stupid musical.
I'm tired of thinking about Twilight
But this show is going to be so cool.

I'm doing really well in school,
Which makes me really glad.
But seriously, this horrible book
Is making me go mad.

The other day I tried to write "those,"
And spelling's what I do best.
You know how I spelled it? Do you want to know?
T-H-O-U-G-H-S.

Seriously, Twilight is melting my brain.
I used the wrong "your" one time.
But we're nearly done, and once we are,
I'm sure we'll be just fine.

Turns out we're both really hilarious
And our song lyrics don't always suck.
If our actors are good, we might succeed
At being internet famous, with any luck.

So that is the story of our Twilight play
And the progress we're making is fair.
It's taken us a long time because, really,
We can't bring ourselves to care.

But we're doing a good job,
And it's going to be great,
Even though it's a product
Of immense hate.

I hope you liked my poem,
But I just remembered -
I have to go, but look!
I'm Blogging Most Days in September! :D



I am awesome.

1 comment:

  1. That is really great! And yes, you are awesome. :D When can I read the script?

    ReplyDelete