Sunday, September 12, 2010

Don't make fun of me.

This Sunday evening, I find myself trying to read the rest of Huck Finn, study for a Music Appreciate quiz (I use "study" lightly because it's really not that hard a class), study Spanish, and apply for jobs, and then I remember I have to do a blog post! So move over homework and employment, I have STUFF TO DO ON THE INTERNET.

The hardest part of blogging every day is finding stuff to talk about. Especially since this isn't a personal blog, per se, so I don't want to talk too much about my life. I already have a blog for that. XD

So I'm watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians, which I will admit is something of a guilty pleasure, but I couldn't tell you why. All of these people are awful to each other, to other people, just in general. The girls are so disrespectful to their parents, who in turn are immature and annoying. They're all just... ugh. Whiny, obnoxious, idiotic, spoiled, pick your favorite.

But despite all of that, I find myself watching them for hours at a time. Why? What is it about them that is so fascinating? I mean, yeah, Kim Kardashian is really pretty, and they have, um, interesting fashion sense, and it's kind of fun to see all the fights they get into and stuff... but there's no real substance to the show. To be honest, there's no real substance to E! in general, but this show in particular is just ridiculous. I don't know why I watch it. =/

So that's one of my guilty pleasures, nonsensical as it is. What are some of yours? I have to go do homework now, and hopefully find a job before my unemployment runs out. :D See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. what's your personal life-blog? I want to follow that as well! and I have TONS of guilty pleasures - Hannah Montana, Cosmo, America's Next Top Model marathons (and so many more)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES ^_^ but in my defense, it is excellently scripted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We need to have a Kardashians marathon. And Jersey Shore.


    Jacci

    ReplyDelete